Heron Crest Studios, Inc. All rights reserved. 2020. Webmaster Heidi Hammel
Heron Crest Studios has a total of 21 artist's studios. Interested in a studio? See the list of available studios to the right and contact us to arrange a tour.
All studios have the following amenities:
- Opportunities to interact with other artists.
- A semi-rural setting in Aston, PA.
- 24 hour access by artists.
- Plentiful, secure, well-lit, off-street parking.
- Social media marketing support for artists available.
- High speed Internet available.
- A gorgeous, brand new rail trail (the Chester Creek Trail) within walking distance.
- Extra storage space in the common storage rooms.
- Gallery hanging system in common areas for shows.
- Artists may participate in the annual ''Art Along the Creek" open studio show and sale.
- Large teaching studio available for daily or weekly rental for art classes, with tables, easels and taborets for up to 15 students.
TO RESERVE OR HOLD A STUDIO:
1. Pay three month's rent (security deposit, first and last month's rent) due by the start of the lease.
2. If time allows, you may divide the above amount into three payments.
3. Liability insurance policy must be acquired with a certificate of insurance on file by the start date of the lease. Contact us for the lease and the information sheet on insurance for details. Studio 1 is 240 sq. ft. (18’ x 13⅓’). The rent is $328/month + a % of the utilities. The utilities are based on the square footage of the studio. For this studio, they range from $23 to $110 per month, with an annual average of $55 per month. The lease is for one year.
Studio 1 has two NW-facing windows facing the creek with a view of a wooded hillside, four floor-to-ceiling walls and a gallery hanging system in the studio and on the studio’s hall walls. The studio is close to utility sinks and restrooms. This studio is ideal for the artist who needs north light and lots of wall space. Wi-Fi is available for $10 a month.
FREE – extra storage
Each studio has space in the hall storage closet: a vertical storage space for canvases, two different sized shelves and a large cubby.
To reserve or hold a studio
- Sign a year’s lease with a start date ≤ 3 months from signing.
- 2 month’s rent at lease signing: security deposit & last month’s rent.
- First month’s rent due on or before the start date of the lease.
- Insurance policy acquired and certificate of insurance on file by start of lease.