Heron Crest Studios, Inc. All rights reserved. 2018. Webmaster Heidi Hammel
Heron Crest Studios has a total of 21 artist's studios. Interested in a studio? See the list of available studios to the right and contact us to arrange a tour.
All studios have the following amenities:
- Opportunities to interact with other artists.
- A semi-rural setting in Aston, PA.
- 24 hour access by artists.
- Plentiful, secure, well-lit, off-street parking.
- Social media marketing support for artists available.
- High speed Internet available.
- A gorgeous, brand new rail trail (the Chester Creek Trail) within walking distance.
- Extra storage space in the common storage rooms.
- Gallery hanging system in common areas for shows.
- Artists may participate in the annual ''Art Along the Creek" open studio show and sale.
- Large teaching studio available for daily or weekly rental for art classes, with tables, easels and taborets for up to 15 students.
TO RESERVE OR HOLD A STUDIO:
1. Pay three month's rent (security deposit, first and last month's rent) due by the start of the lease.
2. If time allows, you may divide the above amount into three payments.
3. Liability insurance policy must be on file by the start date of the lease. Contact us for the lease and the information sheet on insurance for details.
Available Dec. 15, 2018
Studio 21 is 315 sq.ft. The rent is $445/month + a % of the utilities based on studio size. The utilities range from $37 to $104 per month; annual utility average is $76 per month.
Studio 21 has AC and heat. The studio has a large picture window facing NW overlooking the West Branch of the Chester Creek and a large picture window facing W with 3 hanging shutters covering it. The studio comes with extensive track lighting; a professional gallery hanging system; and built-in shelving under the windowsills. The floor is uncarpeted. The walls are white, 10’ high and open to the cathedral ceiling.
FREE – extra storage
Includes a 4-shelf unit (3w’ x 2d’ x 6h’) in the joint storage closet.
Wi-Fi is available for $10 a month.
To reserve or hold a studio
- Sign a year’s lease with a start date ≤ 3 months from signing.
- 2 month’s rent at lease signing: security deposit & last month’s rent.
- First month’s rent due on or before the start date of the lease.
- Insurance policy on file by start of lease.